Monday, June 1, 2009

And the winners are...

For #1, Propane and Propane Accessories, it's Stephanie of Stephanie and Carlos.

For #2, the nameless longies it's bylulu

and

For #3, the rippling water shorties it's Adriana

Congratulations everyone!

If I don't contact you please send me an e-mail at renegade knits at bellsouth dot net and I'll get everything posted out to you.

Elder Child had fun with this rolling. She matched the dice she rolled to the color of the project she was rolling for, silly Elder Child.

This was so much fun I might try it every couple of months for random things from the shop.

Y'all have a good night.

2 comments:

  1. OMG YAY!! I wasn't expecting anything at all hahaha always the way!! And it's all handmade!! I'll send you an email with my details and blog about it too!!!

    xo Steph ( and Carlos)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I just wrote you back! :)

    ReplyDelete