Yep, I’m knitting for Christmas, I know it’s December 12, just hush. I figured if I put my list here then I wouldn’t be able to lose it. I might not come back and look at it until January just to avoid it but I definitely won’t lose it.
1. Greenhorn Hat – needs horns
2. Viking Helmet – needs horns attached
3. Nessie – needs one flipper and finishing
4. Girl Legwarmers 5. Boy Legwarmers
6. Goomba Hat – needs eyes, next for the head, drying
7. Snake Scarf – not looking likely
10. Fox Hat – needs ears, drying 11. Ruffled longies – not Christmas but need to be done, drying, need drawstring, needs to stop raining again so I can photograph
12. Girly Camo Longies – see 11
13. Brown Wrist Warmers – Sewing in ends is not hard but you can’t prove it by me.
14. Orange Wrist Warmers – I have two hands, so I must need two, and the one needs a thumb
15. F*** Off, I’m Trying to Read – I know a lot of readers
16. Dr. Pepper - no, not a knitted one, it’s a reminder
17. Black Hat – needs ds
18. Dwarf Hat – ripped back a second time and it’s still not for pinheads. – 3/4
19. Elementary x2
20. Death of Rats –
wash yarn and stop spilling things on all yarn attempting to dry but it won’t stop raining
21. Squid – where did I leave that book?
22. Knitty – another reminder
If you watch carefully this list will change as I *gasp* finish things and probably add things to it. And if I’m really good, I’ll even remember to take pictures before the presents so away.